- All camp staff are fully vaccinated. While we strongly encourage campers to be vaccinated as well, it is not required.
- We are limiting group size to 10 campers per session.
- Campers will be required to wear masks when riding in the camp vans and for certain activities. Because camp is held outdoors, there will be opportunities for fresh air and no masks. Campers are expected to cooperatively wear masks whenever instructed to do so by camp staff.
- We will have a porter john on site for bathroom use (rather than using Hearthstone's indoor facilities).
- Upon arrival to camp each morning, campers/parents will undergo a health screening, including a temperature check and a questionnaire about symptoms and exposure.
- Session II: We will require a negative Covid test before the overnight camping portion of the week.
Session I: June 27 - July 1
Session II: July 18 - July 22
$50.00 Registration Deposits may be mailed to Aron Weisgerber at 125 White Rose Mountain Lane, Sperryville, VA 22740. This deposit secures your child's spot in camp. The remainder of the balance may be paid on or before the first day of camp. Checks will not be cashed until the last day of camp. If your child is sick or tests positive for Covid in the days leading up to camp, we will issue a refund in full.